Variety- the Children’s Charity of the Delaware Valley has an excellent opportunity for a Program Operations Coordinator on its beautiful 77 acre campus located in Worcester, Pa.
The Programmatic Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the operations of Variety’s portfolio of programs by working closely with the Director of Programming. Candidate must be an extremely organized team player with excellent communication and computer skills. This position will support staff and program recruitment, data tracking, procurement, programmatic event planning, and billing. This position will be assigned to special projects as needed.
This position has access to valuable equipment and keys and is expected to handle property with integrity and professionalism. Position has regular contact with client families, vendors, contractors, volunteers and staff, and is expected to represent Variety in a professional manner.
1. Supports recruitment of program staff and recruitment efforts of Variety program participants
2. Supports completion and/or tracking of hire paperwork for seasonal and part time staff
3. Manages program interns as needed
4. Trains new program staff as needed on Ring Central for programmatic tasks and other programmatic topics as appropriate
5. Supports building of partner relationships
6. Orders program supplies as needed
7. Creates surveys, updates program materials, and coordinates special program events (bazaar, carnival, holiday party) as needed
8. Supports fiscal tasks assigned to program including organizing receipts, ensuring timesheets submitted on time, and invoicing for programs as needed
9. Supports VarietyWorks billing on a regular basis.
10. Supports program audit and licensing preparation and coordination.
11. Ensure client demographic and outcome data being tracked accurately and completely on a regular basis
12. Document client stories with photos to be used as needed
13. Supports preparation of programmatic Board reports, funder reports, and other data reports needed for internal or external purposes.
Orders program supplies and searches for competitive pricing as appropriate
Coordinates and attends programmatic staff meetings and documents meetings as appropriate
Supports Director of Programming in coordination of meetings or special projects or needed communications with external partners.
Coordinates and staffs as needed open houses (on campus) or resource tables (externally)
Manages database entry as needed for various agency systems.
Drives Variety vehicles as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
1. Provide direction to volunteers or part time staff as assigned.
2. Provide management of program operations through independent judgment and decision-making.
1. Attend relevant workshops or join professional groups as necessary to maintain professional knowledge and licensure.
2. Participate in assigned events that may occur after regular business hours and weekends.
3. Other duties as assigned within the scope of position expectations.
Experience, Education, and Licensure
Minimum Experience: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work in a team atmosphere but also be self-directed in projects. Extremely organized and attentive to detail. Experience in or passion for nonprofit work. Proficiency in excel and word. Experience in direct service or program delivery preferred not required
Minimum Education: High School Diploma